1. Go to the UWNCM Volunteer Center at volunteer.uwncm.org.
2. On the Volunteer Center homepage, scroll until you see a blue box stating CALL TO ACTION! The 23rd United Way Day of Caring, September 21, 2018. Click where it says CLICK HERE.
3. On the 2018 Day of Caring event page, you can read through the event details. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, pick which project interests you, and click VIEW DETAILS.
4. On the project page, click the RESPOND button to sign-up for the project.
5. Upon clicking this button, you will be prompted to sign-up or log-in. If you do not already have an account set-up, you will need to create one before continuing.
6. Once you have created an account, you will be redirected to the project application. Fill out the information then click the blue SUBMIT OPPORTUNITY RESPONSE button at the bottom of the page.
7. Yay! You did it! You will receive a confirmation email.
We look forward to seeing you at the 23rd United Way Day of Caring on September 21st!