To give to a specific initiative, click on Donate and select the United Way program you would like to donate to under 'Please Direct My Donation To'. Thank You.
United Way of North Central Massachusetts fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person…right here in North Central Massachusetts.
United Way Combat Hunger Initiative. Learn more.
United Way Early Childhood Literacy Initiative. Learn more.
United Way Youth Venture Initiative. Learn more.
United Way Supplemental Basic Needs Initiative. Learn more.
Why donate to United Way of North Central Massachusetts?
- We’re local - You are helping creating opportunities for a better life for all in the 22-towns we serve in North Central Massachusetts.
- We’re accountable - Funded programs must meet strict guidelines and prove to volunteers exactly how they improve lives.
- We’re efficient – We keep costs low by relying on volunteers to raise money for local programs.
- We’re effective – Our program funding is based on periodic Community Assessments and tied to measurable outcomes.
- You'll make a difference – helping children and youth achieve their potentail, promote financial stability and independence, improve people's health and provide critcal safety net services of food, clothing and shelter.